Wednesday 18 April 2012

Calling all Fireman Sam fans!


We went to Supa Centa Moore Park today - I had a few things to get from Baby Bunting. Well just as were about to sit down for lunch at a cafe, O yells, "Fireman Sam, Mummy, F.I.R.E.M.A.N. S.A.M!!" Yes sure enough there was a poster featuring Fireman Sam.

Turns out Fireman Sam will be at Supa Centre Moore Park tomorrow, Thursday 19th April, from 10am to 1pm doing craft and things - it's free.

I checked out the Supa Centre site when I got home and discovered they have just launched a new kids club: Supa Kids. I joined Supa Kids, it's free to join and lets you know what kids activities are on the go. Perhaps they will try and push some retail biz through the Supa Kids members too - but I signed up so that in future I'll get their e-newsletters and know what kids activities they have on the go and importantly I'll know ahead of time! I'm not sure I can visit Supa Centre two days in a row and could have combined my Baby Bunting visit with Fireman Sam extravaganza tomorrow!

If you go to see Fireman Sam tomorrow - please give him a high five from us!

Note: photo of Fireman Sam DVD we are currently borrowing from Leichhardt Library. This is the series still employing the stop-motion animation techniques... so much more enjoyable when compared to the computer animated series' on TV at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment